Search 'YeahImABeliever' for specific subjects, words, and Scriptures.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Finally!

Well, I finally did it!  I've been told for quite a while [literally] to do it.  I always talked myself out of it, using the justification that just because I did it as a hobby didn't mean that I was any good at it.  About a month ago other people began to get involved, in a big way.  Things have been building up quite a head of steam, and yesterday I finally went for it!  I published two books on the Amazon Kindle (KDP Amazon) site.  Now it may not seem like such a big deal to put out two Ebooks, but to me it is, and the main reason is because I feel it's what GOD wants me to do.  To tell the truth, if HE wasn't involved I doubt that I would've ever went through with it.  For many years I've been writing everything from poetry to Biblical non-fiction articles, and it was a very enjoyable way to spend time with just myself.  Combine that with the fact that I've spent considerable amounts of time by myself and that'll give you some idea about how much I've written. Even with family and friends over the years encouraging me to get something published, this is the first time I've felt that the LORD was saying, "Okay, this is the time." 

So now Amazon EBooks has two new choices.  Just go to 'www.amazon.com'  and in the search window at the top of the page, enter in 'Topical Articles Vol. 1' or 'Topical Articles Vol. 2' and that'll get you to what I've published. 

It's kind of weird though, I have no doubts about people's response.  The main reason I feel good about all of this is that I know that GOD doesn't waste anyone's time, including HIS own.  So there you have it, everyone got off luck today, I've not been as long winded as I usually am! 

GOD Bless you!

Terry a.k.a. k2montana

Remember to check out our WebPage at 'www.fellowshipinthescriptures.com'

No comments:

Post a Comment