Search 'YeahImABeliever' for specific subjects, words, and Scriptures.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

You're Out!!

One of the first things I realized about life was that we're all born with three strikes already against us.  What took me quite a while to do, and it wasn't for lack of trying, was to give each of those three strikes a name.  When I finally did come face to face with the name of the first strike, it was quite an eye-opener, and then the other two strikes names almost immediately into place.

Oh, did I mention that none of these series of events began until I made a decision to learn more about God than I was getting from attending the occasional church service?

So anyways, things got real freaky for awhile since I had it in my mind that the next major thing that was going to happen in my life, considering that I already had three strikes, would  be that I was going to be 'out'.  Well, to make a long story short, me, myself, and I did the best they could to destroy me. And, when the day came that I was declared to be 'out', well that was the best day of my life.

Everybody be Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment